Online resources to accompany the McCrea & Morgan text
- a windows-based software application for the analysis of data from marked individuals.
- a collection of R functions that can be used as an interface to Program Mark for analysis of capture-recapture data
- estimates patch occupancy rates and related parameters.
- software designed for fitting multistate capture-recapture models.
- software designed for fitting multievent models.
- software for diagnostic goodness-of-fit tests.
- R code for mark-recapture analysis.
- R code for models for data from unmarked animals.
- R functions for fitting some capture heterogeneity models to estimate population size.
D.J. Cole's Maple code
- Maple code for assessment of parameter redundancy
- R code for open-population capture-recapture and stopover duration models; includes age-structure and heterogeneity
- closed-population capture-recapture models
- software for spatially explicit capture recapture
- R package for spatially explicit capture-recapture
The BUGS project
- flexible software for the Bayesian analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo methods.
- spatial capture-recapture R code associated with Royle et al (2013) book.
If you would like us to add a link to your capture-recapture software, please e-mail R.S.McCrea@kent.ac.uk.